Friday, July 3, 2009

Who Killed the Malfoys and Goyles?

I haven't had an update for this journal in ages. I don't think anyone reads this blog, so I figured doing some Easter Egg type thing here. People so far haven't been venturing guesses as to who the killer is. The killer is more dangerous than he or she appears. Scorpius' scar actually is very much like Harry's because it connects him to the killer.

This story is a very long one, and I knew it going in. The pacing was the problem to start with and it took ages before I could figure out the pacing to make it comfy enough to readers to read on the computer. Draco's job hasn't been speculated as well. His job is understandable.

Truth be told, I have been sort of working on a prequel of this work. It's going to be about how Draco and Astoria came to become Scorpius' parents and how Draco became the man he was in this story. The latest chapter about the Goyles' funeral explains a bit of a background of how Draco and Astoria ended up married in the first place. Scorpius was partly the result of a combination of grandparents' unified manipulation, blackmail, and parents' love. It is more of a romantic drama than this one which is really more of a drama.

I may start writing that up a bit because it will be shorter than the current story. Astoria's character is much like Scorpius' where we don't know what she's like. Draco is a different character than in the books. I look forward to seeing how he will be in the next movie. The last two movies I skipped going to in the theaters. I promised my dad that I'd go to the next one. I kind of have a reason to because Draco Malfoy's prominently in the plot this time around. It will help me write the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment