Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chapter Two Up

The second chapter is up. I had some difficulties determining whether or not I wanted to combine the chapter with the next one, but thought better of it and left it off. Right now I am in the process of re-reading some of the books, focusing more on stuff about the Malfoys and their actions in the story. I have a feeling as I read about Narcissa Malfoy's introduction that she was probably unhappy because she was at a Quidditch match and she doesn't strike me as a woman who would be interested in that sort of thing.

Anyway, as the story progresses, Scorpius' personality will come out more. He is something of an enigma right now. Although comparisons will be drawn between him and Harry as the story goes on, he does have a distinctive Malfoy streak to him. The wonderful thing is that the characters, even though they are in the canon, are blank slates and can be easily molded to use.

I was going to put up a preview for the next chapter on here, but it's not long enough to warrant that. I doubt anyone is going over here trying to figure out what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment