Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Story, Different Category

I finally got around to putting in an actual entry here. Here is the next story summary before I upload the first chapter.

"Scorpius Malfoy is the sole survivor of a brutal attack that takes the lives of both his parents, leaving him an orphan in world where he already feels like an outcast. Post DH-epilogue story with the second generation characters and minimal OC involved."

It's going to be a very long story, much longer than the last story I did. As for this journal, there will be some additional analysis of chapters and notes as well as extra writings that don't make the final cut. Sometimes I write stuff that simply cannot be added to the final drafts. Oh and previews of upcoming chapters.

Any real excuses for lack of updates, read the twitter. I will put minimal excuses on this journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment